Do Friends Have An Impact On You?

Lexi Grim '21, page designer

Do your friends have an impact on your thoughts and actions? 80 percent say yes, 20 percent say no, what do students have to say?

Senior Devin Strohschein said “Yes, friends can ultimately sway an opinion one way or another because most people want to do what’s considered cool or socially correct,”

Sophomore Kaley Solberg said “We believe even the slightest positive influence has the potential to change a child’s life,”

Sophomore Summer Charboneau says “No, I am my own person!” junior Kyle s says “yes, because you are around them so much that you just adapt to the way they act and think,”

Sophomore Ayden Collins said “You gotta do what you gotta do,”

Sophomore Garrett Schwemle said “ My best friend helps me do what’s best for me,”

Sophomore Brandon Gaskin said, “Yes, 100% because whenever you’re about to so something like, ask a girl out or play a sport you always ask your friends opinion!”

Freshmen Alyssa Mobley “I don’t let my friends influence my thoughts or actions because then I’m not thinking for myself with my own opinions or thoughts, i’m thinking with theirs,”

Sophomore Carson Stassen said “Life is like a wave, you have to appreciate the highs to be patient with the lows. Just know the tide will always change,”

Sophomore Micah “My friends influence me in many ways especially since the friends I am closest to, happen to be a considerable age older than me. I’ve been able to learn through their experiences and stories and those either cause me to or prevent me from making the same decisions they did,”

Junior Logan Valente said, “Your friend group influences you because you’re surrounding yourself with people you want to be like and that are like you”

Sophomore Ian Horde said “Always live life to the fullest because, you never know when your life will end,”

Sophomore Justin cox, “I’d have to say yes to that. I feel like social acceptance is important especially at our age and sometimes it pushes us to do things that we don’t really want to”

500 Internal Server Error- 头头娱乐

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.